DepronisDepronis

Main Art Reviews Stats

endeavor endeavor

It's your fault...

that I'm going to end up sleeping in class tomarrow. I usually can't play games like this because I'm spoiled rotten from games like Fallout and Oblivion. But this game was beautiful and kept me up atleast an hour past my bedtime. Good on ya.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

1/2

Waited about ten minutes to connect..nothing happened. but while I was waiting for the chat I did listen to the radio, I'll check back in a few days but for now you have half the score for my half the submission.

- Temple - - Temple -

Read the meat.

Great game, reminded me of the old school games i fell in love with in my youth. I think you could have added more weapons for us to play around with and made a button for swinging the sword. Normally i would give this game a nine-point-five...BUT when I finished the fourth level it kicked me back to level one. So minus three points for that huge bug. Other wise - GREAT game, if only you had worked with the creators of Dukem' Nukem' eh?

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Honestly Guys?

Is it really necessary to bash the people that cant figure out the stock market part? I mean, I sure as hell cant figure it out. I'm going to pretend that was the end of the game so....all and all well made, good humor = 10.....the VT thing was a little bit distasteful so you lose a star from me.

Applez Applez

Read the summery!

"Obay gravity it is the law"
*stares at the floating masses of earth"

Snot Put Snot Put

-33

Love it. Last time i checked though snot doesnt go FUCK YOU!!!! when you throw it.

Colour My Dreams Colour My Dreams

Great.

I love all your stuff man....keep it coming.

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

Good Game

I really liked that! origional gameplay and good art work. Hands down good job.
The only thing I didnt like was how you had to *SPOILER*******GFSGSDGSXGSGGBXFGGXGFX DFGXDGDXGDXGDXGXDGXDGXDGXD

Use the robot to lift things...it seemed like that should have reset the level no?

AethosGames responds:

I suppose, if you think about it, but it makes a lot of the puzzles more complex.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

Hahaha

I really wish you had finished the game, the comic aspect in itself is funny enough for a few stars. I thought you had only included female characters, not given them all sex changes xD.

Gravitex 2 Gravitex 2

Fun

Fun game! I really liked the way some obstacles had more pull than others.