DepronisDepronis

Main Art Reviews Stats

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

I beg you.

I beg you, PLEASE, let me use this as a ringtone

Jenjamik responds:

Link on the left, go for it haha...

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Nice Job

Hah. I loved it. the Mario Bro's mushroom effect really cracked me up, I can understand your pity for the drawing but....i really liked the drawings more when you were mean to them =P. Oh and about the penis....I object...to his lack of balls, thats just a cruel thing to do to anyone! animated or not D=.
Also i HATE titling my reviews.
P.S. I miss The Hand

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

High Larry Us!

The plot twist was soooo random, but i loved it anyway! keep on flashing! I also loved the exlpoding scene....

Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

Love it!

I thought you were left handed?

Runaway Cake Runaway Cake

great!

I do have one addition I think you should add to any other flash products you may come up with - a menu =P maybe just a play button

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Unorigionaly-Origional?

I usually hate it when people take sprite sheets... but the story and the way you brought link to life from HIEEGHT HAAA to Oh yeah bask in it, truly amazes me. In my eyes you deserve the right to steal a sheet.

Emptygoddess responds:

What sheet did i steal? Exept for the basic ones from nentendo I got everyone's permision who's sprites I used, as well as making several thousand of my own.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Hahahaha

I liked it a lot, nice use of the Kirby theme and MGS sound effects, the surprised snake had me cracking up on the floor.